Registered MyTrips users: Log in
If you forget your password or if you are locked-out from your account, please send an email to email@example.com (clicking here will generate the message with a template of what should be included).
New to MyTrips? Get Started:
Before departing on an international trip that involves Columbia Travel, register your trip details using ISOS MyTrips. It is important that you enter as much detail regarding your trip (all flight segments, lodging, train or other local trasportation) as possible and keep that information up to date if there are changes.
Pre-Trip Advisory - Travelers that register a trip and include flight information can expect to receive a Pre-Trip Advisory email from ISOS with information and links relevant to each of their destination countries. It is important that they review these carefully and comply with any directives that might be embedded within the PTA email message.
Automatic Pushed Alerts - Travelers that register a trip and include flight information (it is crucial to enter complete flight itineraries, including return trips), will now automatically receive real-time Alert emails directly from ISOS regarding destination countries.
Registration on MyTrips involves two processes; creating a MyTrips Profile (or updating an existing one) and then, Create a New Trip.
First, create your MyTrips Profile using your @columbia.edu email address (the long version; including "cumc" or "gsb" etc., as in "...@cumc.columbia.edu or "...@gsb.comlumbia.edu" when appropriate) as the "Username" (unless the traveler is an Approved Guest without a columbia email address, in that case follow the instructions provided by the school/department coordinating your trip).
Create a MyTrips Profile
- You can reach the MyTrips log-in page either through a link on the Global Travel ISOS MyTrips page or the Columbia University
ISOS Global Assistance Program page (where you can also learn how to take advantage of other ISOS travel resources).
- Click on New User to create a profile. Again, please your "...@columbia.edu" email address (the long version; including "cumc" or "gsb" etc., as in "...@cumc.columbia.edu or "...@gsb.comlumbia.edu" when appropriate) as the "Username" (unless the traveler is an Approved Guest without a columbia email address, in that case follow the instructions provided by the school/department coordinating your trip).You will then be asked for basic demographic and password protection information.
- After entering initial basic profile information, make sure that the correct school affiliation information is entered; otherwise your travel coordinator will not receive your trip information. Make sure you complete the "Emergency Contact Details"; this is a required field.
- Once your profile is complete click "Save", you are ready to Create New Trip.
Create a New Trip
There are two options for this process,
Option A (simplest):
After creating or updating the MyTrips Profile and using the same email address that serves as MyTrip Username, forward the itinerary confirmation email (without editing it), that was received from the airline, hotel or travel booking site, to MyTrips@travelsecurity.com
When using this option:
- Whenever an itinerary confirmation email is forwarded to the above mailbox, the traveler will receive an automated email regarding the processing status;
- The traveler can always log in to their MyTrips account to access the trip details;
- If they notice an issue with their trip in their MyTrips account, please submit queries or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org (clicking here will generate the message with a template of what should be included);
- If traveler makes a change to their booking, please repeat the step above and forward the latest version of the itinerary confirmation email to the mailbox;
- The confirmation email should be in English language and if it contains a PDF document, it should be included when forwarding the confirmation email.
After creating or updating the MyTrips Profile, go back to MyTrips and manually “Create New Trip”…
- The name to be used for “Trip Name/Reservation ID” could be provided by the travel coordinator and used to standardize for the department/unit;
- The "Trip Name/Reservation ID"; "Flight" or "Accommodation" are required fields to be able to save a trip.
- If you don’t enter Flight information or Accommodation details, your trip will not be registered;
- Flights: Type first letter and an Airline or Airport list will pop-up: pick the correct one;
- Flights: Departure/Arrival Times: click on hours and then minutes and pick the correct one;
- Accommodation: Start typing address and a pop-up window will try searching for geocode match, pick one;
- Pay attention to the red asterisks; they mark all required data that you may have missed;
- When done, always remember to click "Save" and remember to update this information if your travel plans change during your trip.
If you have any technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or call them (US: +1 646-259-0477; France: +33 157324976; UK: +44 20 35644536; Singapore: +65-68185590). If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.